ABOUT FORCE EQUIPMENT
Leaders in Earthmoving Equipment Hire, and Mining Equipment Maintenance and Service
Founded in 1987 Force Equipment today boasts an experienced and professional team of over 400 staff across four national locations and a fleet of over 200 heavy duty machines.
Operating around Australia with an unwavering commitment to customer service, excellence in machinery presentation and the highest standards in safety, Force Equipment provides an integrated service of earthmoving equipment hire, sales and maintenance for mining, construction and infrastructure projects.
With our head office in Perth and regional offices in Kalgoorlie-Boulder, Port Hedland and Mackay we are strategically positioned close to the mining industry which enables us to provide our products and maintenance services nationwide.
Our fleet is backed by a highly-skilled and knowledgeable workforce and our workshops are manned by earthmoving plant mechanics and boilermakers qualified in all minor and major heavy duty mining equipment repairs.Our services include:
- Wet & dry earthmoving equipment hire
- Crane hire
- Mechanical repairs
- Industrial spray painting
- On-site repairs
- Line Boring
- DYNO services
- Component Rebuild
We take great pride in our people and the quality of our equipment, workshop services and facilities. With a strong commitment to safety and quality, we strive to build long term partnerships with our clients.
Our vision is to be recognised as the leading earthmoving equipment and service provider to the mining and construction sectors in Australia.
We are committed to achieve our vision by offering the latest mining equipment as well as workshop and on-site mining maintenance services that are of the highest quality.
Providing trusted solutions backed by proven performance, Force Equipment is proud to provide a service which drives the ability of our clients to achieve their objectives.
Our values are the foundation upon which we operate and inspire us to deliver proven performance and service excellence:
- We value safety and strive to create workplaces where harm to our people is eliminated.
- We take pride and responsibility in our work.
- We deliver on what we promise.
- We act with honesty and integrity.
- We strive for service excellence in every aspect of our business.
- We like to work as a team and in partnership with our clients.
- We will earn the right to be long term partners of choice with all our clients.
- We are committed to delivering value and quality on time and on budget.
- We have a culture of continuous improvement through training and development of staff.